Paradise Makeup AQ - NEON
Large 1.4 oz Professional Size Paradise Makeup AQ - Neon Glow Shades
.25 oz Refill Size Paradise Makeup AQ - Neon Glow Shades
Mehron's world-renowned Paradise Makeup AQ™️ face and body paint in 5 artist curated Magnetic 8-Color Palettes. Paradise is a water activated formula that is rich in color, but easy to blend. The magnetic palette lets you refill, rearrange, and customize the palette of your dreams! Encased in sleek, black, matte-finish palette with magnetic closure to secure your paints.
- Intense color payoff and easy to blend formula
- Infused with skin soothing ingredients like Aloe, Avocado Oil, Cucumber, Lemongrass, and Cocoa Seed Butter
- Made in the USA with the highest quality ingredients – FDA/EU compliant
- Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free and Gluten Free
Paradise Makeup AQ™ Neon UV Glow! Paradise Neon’s have the same amazing qualities of our #1 selling Paradise Makeup AQ™ plus it glows bright under blacklight. In daylight this palette has seven bold, bright neon shades and one shade that paints onto the skin clear, under UV lights all eight shades illuminate.
- Blacklight reactive makeup for face, body, and hair
- Available in 8 Bold Neon shades: Martian – Neon Green/Green UV, Stardust – Neon Yellow/Yellow UV, Dark Matter – Clear/Blue UV, Intergalactic – Neon Pink/Coral UV, Vulcan – Neon Red/Pink UV, Celestial – Neon Blue/Light Blue UV, Nebula – Neon Purple/Purple UV, Super Nova – Neon Orange/Orange UV
How to use this product:
Paradise Makeup AQ™️ is activated with a small amount of water. Some colors require a little more water, some a little less. Moisten the sponge or brush and work the surface of the cake into a rich spreadable cream or desired consistency and apply.
Use Barrier Spray™️ before application to prevent staining and/or on top of your finished makeup make the formula long-wear and water resistant. Remove with Mehron Makeup Remover, soap, and water.
When a pan is empty it can be replaced with our metal Paradise Makeup AQ™️ Refills. Use a spatula to gently pop out the old pan and drop in the new desired shade.